Saturday, January 29, 2011

Say Goodbye...

Say goodbye to this:


After being incredibly frustrated yesterday by the non-progress in putting our house back together, we received word today that the insurance company approved the contractor's bid.  My kitchen is about to drastically change.  Since two of the base cabinets received water damage, the contractor put in an estimate to replace all of the kitchen cabinets and counterops in addition to the flooring and the sheet rock work in the laundry room and downstairs.  I never in a million years would've imagined that one frozen pipe would lead to a complete kitchen remodel.  I guess it shows that God really does have a reason and ultimate plan for everything.  I'm a bit excited about the new kitchen and looking forward to implementing a couple of small changes that would make the kitchen a bit more functional.

I'll keep you posted on our progress!

No comments: