Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Recipe

Recently I've seen the following recipe in a couple of different places.  I don't always try recipes I've seen on other blogs, but I like pumpkin, chocolate, and spice cake.  I figured all three mixed together would be an amazing combination and I would give it a go. 

Easy Pumpkin Muffins

Ingredients:
1 can pumpkin
1 box spice cake
1 cup of water
chocolate chips if desired

Mix ingredients together and pour in muffin tins.  Bake at 350 for 18 to 20 minutes.  Makes 24 muffins.

They were moist and delicious.  The muffins were so good I decided I'm going to make them, top them with cream cheese frosting and bring them to a fall party this weekend.  I can't wait to have them again!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding my canning experience, I followed the instructions from this site.  I picked that recipe to follow because it had step by step instructions with pictures and I've never canned before.  If only I had poured more water into my jar and actually left it alone overnight then it may have worked a little better.

No comments: