Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Know You've Always Wondered...

I know you've always wondered who is above the great white shark on the food chain. The answer to that age old question:

Well, at least this particular great white did not survive.

My friend Natalie gave me a wonderful idea this morning on how to keep Aric entertained in his Pack'N'Play. After a trip into town to Target, I was able to make Aric his very own ball pen. He loved it. Hopefully he continues to enjoy it as much as he did today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you tried it and he liked it! Joshua (3.5 years) still loves the pit balls!
Natalie

Julie said...

Oh girl he is too cute!!!! I hope I get to see him in real life soon!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

That is such a great idea. I'll have to remember that one!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea. I wished I had known about it when Keira was smaller.

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea. I'm sad my boys never got to enjoy it. :(