Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nothing New...

I haven't posted in awhile, but then not much has changed and nothing new has really happened to us.

We still sit around and have silly family moments:


I believe we were using our Chimpanzee power to help Rocket (from Little Einsteins) scale the mountain.

We still give each other high fives on a job well done:   


It's a lot of hard work using Chimpanzee power!


Kellyn still eats more than Aric:



...And she's always messier because of it!

Bath times are still lots of fun:


...And Aric still has longer hair, though, Kellyn's is long enough to "style" now.

We're still getting lots of snow:


This photo was taken before Ryan met the neighbor who lent us his snow blower.

Due to the snow, our kitchen still looks like this:


Some days I want to complain but I remind myself that we are still functioning and surviving.  Good things come to those who wait, right?

No comments: