Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kellyn

Kellyn is growing up rather quickly.  Probably not as quickly as she would like, but quicker than I would like!  In the past three months she's grown two inches.  I'd be surprised except that I know how much she eats.  She is also quite talkative.  Some of her new vocabulary includes:

Baybee- baby
All dun- all done
Up-stays- I want to go upstairs
Down-stays- I want to go downstairs
Miwk- milk
Pweese- please- usually a request for more food
Sowee- sorry- usually said when she bumps into anyone or anything or falls down
Sitdown- I want to sit

We have had some problems lately with keeping Kellyn warm overnight.  She still sleeps all over her crib and it's impossible to keep a blanket on her all night long.  To keep her warm all night long we started sticking her in two pairs of pajamas.  It seems to have helped.

Layer one:


Layer two:


Those are some of her babies.  She's quite attached to her pink seahorse and likes to sleep with it and carry it around all of the time.

I've never cared for the large bows that people like to stick in babies' hair.  I'm not saying that I don't like any kind of hair decoration.  Kellyn is finally starting to grow more hair.  This flower lasted all of five minutes, but it was a fun, girly five minutes.  It's not very evident here but Kellyn is growing the same kind of curl that Aric has.  It'll be fun to have a blonde, girly version of those curls.


Today was her first day out in the snow.  She didn't last long and kept falling down, but I think Kellyn had fun being outside again for a while.

1 comment:

Cristen said...

Regan, have you seen the small flower headbands like these?
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64214094/small-petite-handmade-red-fabric-flower?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=small+flower+headband&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=2&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade

Wow, that was a large link. Anyhow, I think they're adorable. I have a friend who makes them and says they're pretty darn easy, Maybe I should ask her how.