Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back to In-Progress

After back-tracking way too much for my taste, it finally seems like we are moving forward.  I was up early this morning to paint two accent walls in our basement.  It went much quicker than I originally thought it would.  Ryan and I spent time this afternoon during the kid's naptime getting our basement put back together.  I am so pleased with the way it's turning out.  Without further ado here is the progression of our man-cave/kids playroom/exercise room:

Boring white when we first moved in:


Earlier this week as part of our restoration the contractors painted our basement:



With color:





After the kids go to sleep tonight I have a couple of things I'm going to paint.  Something for the kids and something for Ryan.  I love how warm and inviting it now is compared with the starkness of when we first moved in.

No comments: