Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Bit of Everything

-Ryan made it home on Wednesday afternoon. It is so nice to have him back. Aric even slept the whole night through on Wednesday. (I wonder if Aric can sense that things are the way they should be.) My grass is mowed again and I didn't have to do it. It's so nice to have a husband at home again.

-Last night I purchased winter clothes for Aric from Carrie's garage sale. (Thank you Carrie for letting me shop over the phone with you!) I am excited I was able to get such a good deal on clothes for my growing boy.

-We saw Ryan's dad last night. The visit went better than expected. Thankfully I had planned to cook spaghetti for dinner and I was able to feed five people without much notice. Not so thankfully I was left with an overstimulated baby up past his bedtime. Bedtime routines are very important to stick with!

-Thank you, Carmen, for watching Aric on Monday. I am awed that you watched two babies under four months, took them both to bible study with you and still found time to make homemade applesauce, which was delicious by the way. Let me know when I can return the favor!

-Thank you everyone else for helping me out and for letting me know that you would help if I needed it. It really meant alot to me.

-And in case you're wondering- Ryan won't be back at work until after the 4th of October. (Hopefully he will be back at work then.) They weren't able to fix his paperwork in time, but they are working on the process to rehire him. I guess it will give Ryan some time at home with Aric and time to get things done around the house.

No comments: