Friday, September 5, 2008

C for Concussion

Today at work I truly struggled and it was the first time I have felt nowhere close to being on top of my game. I have been a little off on days when I’ve been tired, but nothing to this extreme. Today I was having trouble focusing, couldn’t remember if I had done things or not and actually had to request that my coworker take over the main channel because I couldn’t handle it. I’d feel a little like a failure except my head hurts and I’m so tired. My supervisor suggested I might have a mild concussion from bashing my head on the stairs. Now that I think about it I can’t completely disagree with her. I’ve had a mild concussion before and felt just like this. Hopefully after a good night sleep tonight I will be in a much better state of mind tomorrow. Aric and I did manage to take an hour nap after we got home this afternoon and I feel a little better than I did earlier today.

(After reading this three times I think it’s ready to post, hopefully it makes sense!)

No comments: