Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two Months...

Two months from today Baby #2 is scheduled to arrive. Lord-willing we will make it through those two months and not be at the hospital delivering her sooner.

In two months, Baby #1 will be 16 months old.

Though, I really don't think you can call Aric a baby anymore. Especially since I discovered today that he is cutting a pair of two year molars already. He's an ambitious one.

And yes, I did leak Baby #2's first name. Our perspective changed four weeks ago when we found out about the second abruption. We started using her name more and more. We're still keeping her middle name closely guarded, though. That way there's some kind of surprise.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

So, you didn't leak the name on your blog, did you? If so, I totally missed it! Stay in there little baby-girl-whatever-your-name-is! :)

Cristen said...

Shows how observant I am! Geez. I love the name though, very pretty and very original!