Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Feeling Better

Aric and I have made it through two nights with him in his crib. It has actually been kind of nice to have him in his own room. I definitely have no plans to move him back into our bedroom. I like that we moved him while he is still little and does not realize that he is in a different bed in another room. I think doing this now will eliminate any future problems we would have if we had waited.

We have not received any concrete plans about Ryan’s situation. Rumors abound and none of them have come true so far. Ryan is currently bored, being eaten alive by bugs and is now sick since he shares a small building with inadequate ventilation and 60 other guys. Tonight he is pretty happy because he gets to go to an authentic oyster bar. It is ridiculous that they are still down there when the hurricane is not even headed in their direction. This activation has caused us time, heartache and lots of money. I hope he is able to come home soon.

My head is better. I definitely believe I had a mild concussion. For about two days I had great difficulty thinking clearly. It was rather difficult with a baby and working full time, but somehow I made it through. I still have some residual minor headaches, but nothing that I cannot handle. There is a round table underneath the staircase, which I have since moved over slightly so that it is harder to walk into that stair again.

No comments: