Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Things Heard Around Here

Let's do this.

Really??

Where are you punk?

Translation:
For Christmas Aric was given the Xbox game Cars 2.  He first saw the game at Best Buy this past summer and begged us to allow him to play it whenever we were at the store.  We decided it would make a good Christmas present.  We were right, sort of...

Every day after nap time Aric asks to play his game.  I am usually pretty accommodating because most days I'm trying to finish up some sewing task.  Aric has learned how to turn on the game, log in and pick any race or car to play.  It is a good thing he knows how to do all of that stuff because I am ignorant when it comes to video games. 

It's not a bad thing, until those days when Ryan is home and the two of them play multi-player and race against each other.  That's when the trash talking starts and I wonder, as I sew, which one of them is the child and which one is the adult.

Last night at dinner we were discussing this post and trying to figure out what Aric has said while playing.  This was the conversation:

Ryan: What did you say?

Aric: I said, "Where are you punk?" then I shot you and you fell in the water.

Really???

No comments: