Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years

It's hard not to reflect at this time of the year.  It's the start of a new, fresh year and I wonder how it will be.  It'll probably go by rather quickly like last year and I'll be sitting around wondering how that happened.

Christmas this year was wonderful and busy.  My aunt was here this past week for a visit.  We played with the kids, sat around talking and watched silly movies.  I like visits like that; where not much is accomplished but lots of catching up. 

I've been busy with kids, making gifts for people, illness and two year molars, and working in my sweat shop (more on that soon).  Sometimes I feel a bit too busy- like I haven't stopped enough to play, laugh, and just have a good time, like I've become too wrapped up in myself.

Which leads me to my New Years Resolutions that can be summarized in one big resolution to treat myself, my family, friends and others better. 

Happy New Years from our family to yours!

No comments: