Thursday, September 24, 2009

This is the Last Time I Mention Haircuts This Week, I Hope.

As I mentioned earlier this morning, Aric and I were off to get a haircut for him.  I thought it was past time to trim up the shagginess.  Ryan likes to leave it shaggy and curly, and is horrified when I mention the word haircut.  To appease us both, I take Aric in for trims every couple of months to clean up his hair, but I give the hairdresser strict instructions to leave it long and curly.  Here is the result:



Almost like nothing happened...



This last one Aric is playing peek-a-boo.  We're going to have to work on the location of his eyes, since he keeps covering up his mouth when he plays.   It's pretty cute, though.



I did make it in to the OB.  He checked me out and discovered that I am not going to be having this baby prematurely.  It looks like she'll be staying in there until Oct 12th and that's fine by me.  I am just so thankful to have been able to carry her this far.

No comments: