Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More baby stuff, because that's all that is happening in my life.

This morning Ryan called and let me know that there was a great sale on kid’s clothes at JCPenney this week. I didn’t intend to go to town today, but decided to make the trip. What an amazing sale! I bought Aric several outfits that will fit him next summer for $1.97 each. Those deals were just too good to pass up and I am thankful that Ryan’s coworker let him know about the sale.

Ryan and I were talking about Aric’s cloth diapers yesterday (yes, our lives are that boring). Ryan mentioned how much he actually didn’t mind them and how wary he was of them when I first announced a desire to use them. I was reminded Sunday of how much I liked them and how I can’t believe the amount of trouble disposable diapers are. I had Aric in disposables because it was washday and I had waited too long to wash the diapers and run out of them. Right before we left to go out I changed Aric, then I changed his outfit, then I changed my outfit. It seems every time he is in a disposable diaper this happens to us. If you want to see the diaper system that we’re using you can view them at www.mother-ease.com

We took Aric to the movies with us yesterday. He’s getting to the point where he’s too unpredictable now. The first time we went to the movies he slept quietly through the whole thing. This time he woke up twice and I had to take him out. I missed a good chunk of the movie and needed Ryan to fill me in. I think from now on we’ll have to get a sitter or wait until we can rent the movie.

No comments: