Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rough Week

This week has been really rough on Aric. Not only was he down a couple of days with a high fever and an ear infection, but Thursday I took him for his 1 year checkup and he received four immunizations and had to have blood drawn. In addition to all of this, he is also cutting two bottom teeth. In case you thought that wasn't rough enough for anyone to go through, he was stung by an insect on his eyebrow last night and now has a swollen eyelid. I dosed him on Benadryl this morning before I left for work and apparently wiped him out for most of the day. Poor kid!! We're just keeping watch on his eye and hoping it heals. I would rather not make another trip back to the doctor's office. We've already been there three times in the past two weeks.

...And through it all the boy keeps on smiling.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Poor Aric! I hope his eye is getting better.