Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Randomness

I really hope it does not snow today or on Thursday. I am really tired of the snow. I am ready to wear sandals and capris. Except I am having difficulty reaching my toes, so painting my toenails will be a chore.

It is pretty hard to choose a paint color for a hallway when there is virtually no light in the dark brown hallway. I do think I have it narrowed down to two choices, though.

This baby seems to be trying to kick his way out of my belly.

That prenatal massage I had yesterday was amazing. What a wonderful birthday gift. I wish I could go back today for another one.

I wish I knew where my cat’s collar is. I really do not want to buy him a new one because I know I will find it someday in a random place.

It is 0909 and I am ready to go back to bed for a nap.

I will be glad when May rolls around. I am really missing my husband. This semester is full of major projects, group meetings and exams.

No comments: