Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Done Painting

I have officially completed my last painting project before the baby comes. The hallway was quite the chore. It wasn't a huge area, but my energy level has dropped through the floor. Any other painting projects will have to wait until after the baby arrives. My only project left that I wish to complete before the baby is born is a cross stitch Christmas stocking. I can work on that in the recliner with my feet propped up. I think that's is a reasonable project for my last three months.

The weather these past two days has been amazing. The temperature was in the high 60's and the sun was out and shining. I was happy to open up windows and air out the house. I even wore shorts and sandals. I am afraid this weather was just a tease, because I just looked at the forecast for the rest of the week. The forecast for Saturday is in the 40's with a chance of snow. I am ready for warmer weather, green grass, buds on the trees and flowers sprouting from the ground.

No comments: