Thursday, October 13, 2011

Books

One of the advantages of staying at home is that I am able to do things that I never would have the time to do before.  I never went to garage sales (though two garage sales doesn't count as an experienced garage-saler), or any sort of community event.  Two weeks ago I found out about a book sale at the library.  For $5 we could fill a paper grocery sack with books.  I was excited to go.  Not because I was looking for anything I might want to read, but because I wanted to get more books for Aric and Kellyn. 

Ryan had to take us to the book sale because I was still on crutches recovering from surgery.  It was a lot of effort on both of are parts, I was hobbling around on crutches and Ryan was trying to corral two children and carry everything.  Despite all of the effort, I think it was a success.


The books go quite well with Kellyn's birthday present:


Her books had been stacked on the floor between the wall and the dresser.  Now they are neatly displayed and easily accessible.

It's a good thing we all like to read.

No comments: