Monday, August 29, 2011

Random Things

One day last week I stopped for a moment and noticed the random things that were lying around my house.  Random things in random places where they don't really belong.


A frog book left on the couch.  It's a particularly eye-opening frog book that teaches kids that frogs eat talking flies in a rather abrupt way.


Shoes kicked off in the middle of the floor.  I must have been distracted because I don't normally kick my shoes off just anywhere.


Kellyn's shoes kicked off before she climbed into her highchair.


A ping pong ball underneath my kitchen cabinets.


Bedding waiting to be washed and put on the new bed.


A mixing bowl in my bedroom.  Aric told me his stomach hurt, in anticipation of anything that might happen I gave him a mixing bowl.  He didn't want it, but Kellyn gladly claimed it, filled it with things and eventually discarded it in my bedroom.


Dresses from the wedding heaped on the floor.  I have yet to find a dry cleaner in town and drop them off.


A beloved tractor brought downstairs to show a beloved person who watched the kids for me last week.


A painting done by my grandmother that needs to be hung up.


A fairy princess dress waiting for a young girl to feel like a princess again.

No comments: