Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Brother's Wedding Part 2

Aric is smitten with his new aunt, but then he has been since he first met her.  She genuinely seems to love my kids. In my book that means a lot.


He wanted to tell her she had a "beautiful dress", but he was a bit shy and it took him awhile to summon the courage.


I think if Aric were older he might have given Uncle Rudy a run for his money.


Guess who caught the garter?  I think some single guys learned a hard lesson that day- you don't get between a three year old and his prize.


Aric was excited.  He spent a good deal of time playing catch with anyone and everyone who would throw the garter back to him.


I won't lie, I might've coached him a bit and sent him on his mission to retrieve the garter.


Lest you think we let our three year old keep a garter, we didn't.  The next day I went with my parents to Rudy's apartment to pick up and return his tuxedo and I left the garter hanging on their bedroom door handle. I figured they would enjoy the souvenier more than Aric would.

No comments: