Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dress Up

Years ago when I lived in Seoul, Korea I had a kimono custom made.  I remember being so excited when I was headed to the shop to pick it up.  I was so excited until I saw what they had done.  Instead of being the vibrant blue kimono with black trim that I had envisioned it was vibrant blue with red trim.  The only thing I needed to complete my outfit was a cape and a big S on my chest.  I never wore it and have never known what to do with it.  I never did get rid of it, though, because it was a reminder of my time in Korea.

I finally figured out what to do with it:


She didn't seem to mine that the colors weren't what I had envisioned.  I also figured out what to do with some old hats, purses and Ryan's high school graduation gown.





I guess it was a good purchase after all.

No comments: