Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random

I found out some exciting news today. We've known about the possibility for awhile, but haven't shared the information. Today everything was confirmed. Last week I was given the opportunity to change my days off from Tues-Wed to Thurs-Fri. (I know it's still not a weekend, but it has so many possibilities.) Ryan and I haven't shared a day off together pretty much since I started working there. Ryan has Fri-Sun off, so if I took Thurs-Fri we would at least get one full day together. We were waiting to hear back from Aric's daycare to see if Aric could change his days and take a full time slot. With Aric taking a full time slot it would also secure his position at the daycare, right now he's an extra kid. I heard back from Ms. Autumn today and she said she would be glad to watch Aric. As of March 1 my days off will be Thurs-Fri and I'm really excited to see my husband more. Plus as an extra bonus, since Aric has a full time slot we can take him to daycare if we want to spend Friday as a date day! Super bonus- I will now get Aric's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years and New Years Eve off all because they fall on Thurs-Fri this year!

Aric tried to catch a roach this morning. He was so close to grabbing it when I caught him. I guess it's payback, I apparently tried to eat bugs as a child.

And for my last bit of randomness- I cut all of my hair off today. Well, not me, the hairdresser did it. It's a little shorter in the back than I wanted, but it's hair and it will grow. It's a little shocking, though, and I'm really undecided if I like it or not. I'll have to post a picture of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for a picture for about 3 or 4 hours now...