Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Indoor Entertainment

With the recent sweltering heat, we don't make it outside too often anymore.  That means the kids have to find other ways to entertain themselves indoors.  We have colored with crayons, chalk, played hide and seek, played with Legos, Lincoln Logs, Aric's train set and all of their other toys.  Sometimes, though, the toys just get boring and the kids move on to other things for entertainment.

Oftentimes our house looks like this:




I'm glad that when I was buying a new couch six years ago I found one that ended up being pretty durable.  I know I was not thinking about the destructive powers of my future children when I was out shopping for that couch.

1 comment:

Cristen said...

How funny - Julian loves to do the same thing...takes all the cushions off and then jumps on it. I've given up trying to get him to see the error of his ways, which is my life's story at the moment.