Friday, January 2, 2009

Food Progress

I made Aric homemade chicken and veggies with a little bit of seasoning since the Gerber chicken with gravy was not working out. Ryan tried to feed him more Gerber chicken the day after I introduced it and Aric wouldn't eat a single drop of it. I cooked chicken and veggies, pureed it, added a little milk and gave it to Aric. It's not his favorite meal, but at least it's going down. We're just going to keep at it until he gets used to eating meat.

Today Aric was given Zwieback toast. The boy devoured it and spread it all over himself and his high chair. Afterwards he wanted another piece. I gave him Cheerios instead, which weren't as big of a hit since he had trouble making them go from the tray to his mouth. Let the finger-feeding begin!

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

What a big boy!!! I love the biker look too.