Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stupid Horse

I am so thankful that I have had the last two days off. After work on Monday I needed the time to just do “normal” mundane things around the house and with Aric. It was so nice to sit at home and play with Aric and even mow the grass. I was glad to have the time and wish I had more, because I just don’t feel ready to go back to work. Ryan says I need to “get back on the horse”, but I’m terrified of the horse right now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a smooth ride.

Today was Aric’s two month well baby appointment. He is growing like a weed. At the moment he is 13lbs 11oz and 24-1/2in long. The pediatrician also said that developmentally he is a 4 month old. Aric was charming during the appointment. He was talking and smiling at the doctor. He’s such a sweet baby and I feel so blessed to be his mommy. This week he has consistently found his thumb and sucks it as much as possible. The majority of the time it is his left hand. I wonder if he'll be left-handed...

No comments: