Wednesday, August 27, 2008

He's a Boy, Not a Girl!

-I was asked by two people today if Aric was a girl. Never mind that he was wearing an outfit that has lizards, frogs and bugs on it and says “Things Boys Like”. Is there a rule somewhere that states little boys cannot have a full head of hair? Speaking of a full head of hair, Aric’s hair is getting quite shaggy! I have thought about cutting it, but this is the one time in life where it is alright for him to have shaggy hair. I am thinking we should just leave it for awhile, besides how do you cut the hair of someone who still has a bobble head?

-Why do all of the shirts this season look like maternity shirts? I just got done wearing maternity clothes. I do not want to buy a shirt that is going to make me look pregnant. Besides I think the actual maternity shirts are much cuter than the regular shirts. If I wanted to look pregnant again I would just by a maternity shirt.

-We have a monetary limit on our pets. If they have something seriously wrong with them that will cost us a large sum of money, we have decided we would just put the animal down. My cat, Gobbles, is nickel and diming us this summer. I took him to the vet this morning because he was not acting right. It turns out he has bacteria and protozoa. The amount to treat him was just under our limit. I wish he would quit eating strange things outside. I am sure I could solve that by not letting him outside, but then he would drive us crazy inside.

No comments: