Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Good Day

This morning driving to work I had tears in my eyes, because I did not want to go back. I went, though, and I made it through the day. The "worst" 911 call I had was for a deceased possum in the roadway. I was busy all day and got right back up on that horse. I do not think going to work tomorrow will be a problem.

Last night Aric slept through the night. He fell asleep shortly before 10pm and woke up around 5:30am. I checked on him twice to make sure he was still alive. I thought for sure he would be in a bad mood today, but my babysitter said he was happy and she had a great day with him. I am not holding my breath about him sleeping through the night again tonight, though. Yesterday he started his immunizations and last night he did not feel good. I think that may have had something to do with it. It was nice to have a night like that even if it does not happen again for awhile.

No comments: