Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dear Ryan

I think about you quite often.  I was looking for a birthday card for mom yesterday and found one for you instead.  I bought it anyway.  I'll save it for next year for the annual burning of your birthday cards.

You would get a kick out of Aric's new Star Wars Legos fascination.  Daddy let Aric play his Star Wars Lego game and Aric has been hooked ever since.  He even picked out Star Wars Lego underwear a few weeks ago.  He is quite pleased with them and showed his new underwear to the ladies at the gym daycare last week. 

Kellyn is strong willed.  Enough said.  Seriously, she is tons of fun, drives me crazy and has the most expressive eyes.  Life wouldn't be complete without her.  She marches to her own drum, but I think that's great and I hope she has the confidence to keep doing that.

I'm not a big Miranda Lambert fan, but she has a song on the radio that makes me think of you every time I hear it.  Most people wouldn't think twice about the song, I didn't until I found out why it was written. Now it makes me tear up every time I hear it.  It's true, I'll never get over you.

Kiss my babies, tell them I love them and keep building those sand castles.  (By the way, keep an eye out for Gobbles, he might pounce on you and ruin your sand castles.)

Love,
Regan

No comments: