Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pictures from My Phone

The kids had fun sledding yesterday.  We weren't out for very long, because the snow was heavy, wet and still snowing when we were out there.  Kellyn did not like going down by herself.  These photos were the only photos I took right after their first run.  Kellyn was actually crying while Aric was dusting himself off and asking if he could do it again.  The subsequent trips down I went with Kellyn in my lap.  She preferred the feeling of security that only an adult could provide without realizing that I had no control over that saucer and we almost ended up in that barbed wire fence at the bottom a couple of times.  It's too bad the snow will probably melt away today.  At least they experienced real sledding this winter.


Kellyn is definitely a girl.  She has begun to realize there are things called hair accessories.  She won't keep any of them in her hair for an extended period of time, but she frequently wants me to put something in her hair.


Last night she was admiring herself in the bathroom mirror:


Never one to be left out, Aric wanted his picture taken too.  He is growing up way too fast!

No comments: