Friday, February 3, 2012

My Week in Photos

It has been a rough week around here.  It started Monday with Kellyn getting sick and slowly went down hill.  By today, Kellyn is on the mend, Aric broke his fever, and Ryan and I have been up since 2am with bad congestion and a three year old snoring in our bed.  

Here are some photos from my phone that were taken over the week:

We began teaching Aric to spell and write words.  This week he learned: mommy, daddy, bird, pig, dog and cat.

I managed to get some sewing done and added more wristlets to my Etsy store.

Even while sick, Kellyn is mischievous.

I caught her sticking little animals into the cords on the blinds.

Good thing the blinds are sturdy, thus far.

The living room looked like this most of the week.  Daddy had to work late all week and Mommy was too tired to keep up.






Aric was hit by the bug and wiped out.

The usual conditions I find myself in while sewing.
 I thought my sewing area was bad until I turned around and saw this:


This work of art was done last night single- handedly by Kellyn, who was obviously on the mend.  Aric was playing his racing game while this happened.  I had been sewing and Daddy was stuck at work.

And those are the reasons I haven't kept up with my blog all week.

No comments: