Monday, February 13, 2012

Finally

We'll be taking a break today from our normal activities because it finally snowed last night.  It's not much but it will work just fine for our purposes.  We have waited all winter for that to happen, especially since the kids were given snow saucers for Christmas.  This morning I finally unpacked them and showed them to the kids.  They are pretty excited about our after breakfast plans.


I am excited for them, but less excited about our after breakfast plans.  I know who will be hauling the kids and the saucers back up the hill.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hooray for snow! I hope you all enjoy a fun time. Tucker and Mason got to play in a brief snow flurry while I was gone on Sunday...but we now have a 2-inch snowball in our freezer to remember it by. Hee hee!