Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I...

I... currently have a messy house.


I... am meditating on Ephesians 4:26.

I... am already thinking about going to sleep.

I... am loving the sounds of the kids interacting in the other room.

I... am currently reading this:


I... am happy to have a functioning phone again.

I... wonder what the replacement company will think about my milk/rice phone.

I... am loving Kellyn's new boots:


I... am thinking my day started way too early this morning and am wondering if 5am is not early enough for me to have time to myself.

I... am hoping the kids won't make waking up at 5:30 and 6:30am a daily occurrence.

I... am touched that Aric prayed for Uncle Ryan last night on his own accord.

I... am wondering if he will do it again tonight.

I... am looking forward to having dinner tomorrow night with some women.

I... am hoping I'll form new friendships out of it.

I... have to go put the kids in bed.

No comments: