Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking Back...

Aric went from this:



To this:



To this:



I still look at him some days and can hardly believe how quickly he is growing.  I wish I could slow down time and keep Aric small (at least I do until he starts throwing things or having a tantrum). 

Kellyn went from this:



To this:



To this:



She's our little miracle, the one we had to entrust to God.

It's hard to believe how much our lives have changed in the past year. We went from celebrating the holidays with one child to celebrating as a family of four. Last year at this time we had no inkling of how quickly our lives have changed. How glad we are that God is in control and knows what is best for us. We look forward to what He has in store for us in the New Year.

1 comment:

Laura D said...

Regan, It's been amazing to watch your family grow and change! I can't wait to continue to watch.