Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ready for my next set of days off!

I found the light bulb in stock for the TV today. It was $312. (Merry Christmas to us!) I sure wish I would’ve known about that before we bought that TV. I think we would’ve looked for a TV with cheaper maintenance- or no maintenance at all. I haven’t even installed the light bulb, so I don’t know if it works. I’m waiting for Ryan to get home and do the honors.

Today I checked into a local childcare center to see if we were eligible. We are eligible; however, they are a little stringent on the times that they take part-time children, so it really won’t work for us. (Their drop-off time is 30 minutes after I have to be at work.) They did provide me with a list of names of possible part-time in-home day care providers. I called several names and actually have an appointment for next week to meet with one of them. This whole thing just makes me nervous. I want Aric to get good care and I really don’t want to have to worry about him. If we had a “safer” house and lived in an area more conducive to it, I think I would check into just doing daycare myself and then I wouldn’t have to worry about it!

After all that happened in the past two days I’m really ready for my days off. Oh, wait- those were my days off. Back to work, I guess.

No comments: