Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Waste of Time

I went to my body composition test yesterday.  It brought me really close to a man with calipers.  For the life of me I can't remember his name.  I'd rather not be that close to anyone with calipers again.  In addition, I had the worst time taking directions because I was exhausted after watching three crabby children during the day.  He probably thought I was stupid.  The result of my test: my BMI is on the low end and he recommends that I not lose any weight.  Then he talked up their personal trainers and recommended that I get one.  I'm not getting one.

Now I'm back to square one.  The body composition test was no help with my fitness challenge.  I'm looking into some other options to use as a gauge in my fitness progress.
___________________________________

If you want to use the shoe idea, please do and don't worry about giving me credit.  I thought it would be a fun idea after viewing some family photos on another blog that included a photo of just their legs and feet.  It's not even an accurate photo since Kellyn's feet are still too small to fit into her shoes.  That girl has some tiny feet!

1 comment:

Mrs. Timmons said...

I thought her shoes looked big! Ha! Super cute photo!