Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sabotage and Other Tidbits

After discovering that our new treadmill is not working (it thinks it's working but the treadmill belt won't move an inch), I called NordicTrack to get it fixed.  They ordered a new motor for the treadmill, but the motor is backordered until mid-March.  I am convinced Ryan arranged this to sabotage me winning our fitness challenge.

While spending time this morning baking banana bread, doing laundry, calling NordicTrack, talking to my mom, dealing with a naughty 20 month old and planning menu ideas, I seemed to have neglected someone a bit:


She fell asleep like this in her bouncy chair.  What a precious little girl.  I never get bored looking at her.

While I was busy, Aric entertained himself by reading, playing and making a mess of the house, typical toddler activities.


Finally, yesterday I came home to find a package waiting for me.  I was confused when I realized I mailed this package seven years ago to a friend as a birthday gift.  It was returned as unable to forward.  Too bad I no longer stay in touch with that person and I am unable to use the item since it's a maternity shirt.

No comments: