Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I Want Spell Check Back

We are in the midst of more home improvement projects. We did a bunch of things downstairs this summer and I took a break off from that before attacking the upstairs. I wish I hadn't waited so long, though, because it's pretty cold upstairs! This weekend I painted our bathroom. It was a lovely shade of pale yellow with gold glitter flecks in it and a glossy finish. Very beautiful! I wanted something completely different so I painted it a green. At first I thought it looked a little too dark in there, but I really like the color of green and it's really growing on me. Hopefully this month we can get some new tile down on the floor and I can get the countertop and trim painted. Then the bathroom will be complete. I'm really looking forward to that. It was pretty hideous looking when we started. I'll have to post some pictures when I finish.

We almost have our Microsoft Office dilema solved. I need to call our computer guy and see how much it would cost us if we bought it through him. I had my husband look through the university at any student discount prices that they might have. He looked last night and they sell it at a substantial discount. So if we can't get it cheaper with our computer guy we will buy it through the university. I'll be glad to have it. I use Word to type up my blogs and check for spelling mistakes. My husband was laughing about my reasoning for wanting Word again.

I have my last exam this week at work. It is a comprehensive exam covering everything we learned in class. I just mainly need to review everything. I'm not too concerned since I passed the other two exams with above a 94 on each of them. The downside is that apparently this exam is really long and tedious. I'll just be happy to have it behind me!

Well, I'm off to the dentist. Lucky me!!

No comments: