Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cold

Yesterday I thought I had a dentist appointment. I started my car to warm it up and went back into the house to grab a few things. I decided that maybe I should grab my appointment card since they never did call to confirm the appointment. When I moved the magnet holding the card in place I discovered that the card said 26 Nov not 6 Nov. Good thing I figured that out before I left the house. I felt so dumb!
I am freezing. We currently live in a house with no central heat (or air for that matter). Some of the rooms have little wall heater units and downstairs we have a fireplace and a small propane heater. We’re not quite ready to start up the fireplace, but my husband was nice enough to get the propane heater started. Our bedroom is downright frigid. I think I’m going to have to pull out the flannel pajamas because a t-shirt and shorts aren’t cutting it anymore! I don’t want to get out of bed in the morning just because it’s so cold in the room. I have to pysch myself up just to get out of bed and throw some warmer clothes on. I’m not sure that I’m quite ready for winter yet!
We finally got Office 2007. Now I can spell check my blog and spell words like dilemma correctly. Thanks Cristen for being my substitute spell checker!

No comments: