Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm trying to keep up with this...

All right, so I have not been very faithful in updating this blog. It is a little difficult to start this new project and a new job too. A new job that is making me study and do homework. Yikes! It has been a while since I have had to do homework. I am enjoying the new job, though; it can be a little boring in the training. Another two weeks of classroom and I should be trained one-on-one actually taking calls from people.

I missed my 10-year high school reunion this past weekend. On one hand, it is hard to believe that it has been 10 years and on the other, it is hard to believe that it has not been more. I missed the reunion because I wanted to and because I started a new job. It helps that my husband was not interested in going back and seeing the people we graduated with. I saw some pictures of the reunion this morning. Is it wrong to be secretly happy that some of the people who were mean to me growing up did not age well at all? Is that my vindication for them hurting me during my school years? I was the semi-nerdy girl whom no one wanted to date until I got contacts my sophomore year. I really do not miss anything at all about high school. I guess the one good thing that came of it, though, is that I met my husband in high school.

No comments: