Saturday, October 6, 2007

Computer Woes

We are having computer problems. I actually have to take our computer in and see if there is any hope for it. This means I might not be on-line for the next couple of days unless I figure out how to hook up the laptop to the internet. It should not be that difficult, but it is satellite internet and I am not sure if I have to add a new program or anything.

We have had our computer for about 6 years. We have been good about getting it updated every year or so. The thing actually has two hard drives on it, mainly because Ryan likes to use it as a gaming computer. I just want something I can use for internet, music, pictures and word documents when needed.

When I take it in today I am supposed to ask how much they want for a new computer. Since I do not know too much about computers, Ryan wrote a list of “requirements” for a new computer. At the top of his list- dual monitors. Is that really necessary?

No comments: