Monday, June 6, 2011

Photo Failure

Whenever we go anywhere out of the ordinary I have grandiose plans to document our time with photos.  I think of the cute photos that we can get of our family together and the kids enjoying our adventure.  It looks wonderful in my head.

When I do remember to bring the camera and if I remember to use it, the photos almost never turn out how I envisioned them in my head.  It is a rarity to have everyone looking at the camera at the same time, much less actually smiling and looking like they are having fun.  The ones that actually might have been pretty cute are usually out of focus or too dark to do anything with.

I guess our photos show how life truly is right now.  With two young kids going in different directions and two tired parents, we have to be happy with the moments we do capture. 







1 comment:

Cristen said...

LOL. I love the two where one is looking and then the other, but never at the same time!! I only have one, and that is challenging enough. He sees the camera and runs from it ;)