Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kellyn-isms

Kellyn is quite talkative, lately.  Well, not just lately, she's always been quite talkative.  Here is a small sampling of things that she says:

Mommeee- Mommy

Da-eeeeee- Daddy

Awic (or Awic Mebi)- Aric (or Aric Levi)

Es dat?- Who is that?/ What is that?

No towch it- Don't touch it (she must hear that pretty often)

Wahn owwside- I want to go outside

Let go me- Let go of me.

Muh-Kween kuh-chow- Lighting McQueen says "kachow".

Baw-kiss- Ball (I have no idea why she calls it that.)

Wook-a-gwook-awook- Look

Baybee iss brokee- Baby is broken (as in the doll's clothes came unsnapped and she needs them fixed.)

Beep, beep- Car keys (referred to because they make the car beep, beep)

Wher Awic go, Mommeeee?- Where did Aric go?

Wake up-wakeup- Wake up

Pweese- Please

Dake goo- Thank you

Delcom- You're welcome

I done, Mommeee- I'm done eating, Mommy and if you don't come clean me up I'll start throwing food all over the floor.

No comments: