Friday, September 17, 2010

Aric-isms

No, go this way said while pointing behind us. He does this almost every time we are in the car. It doesn't matter where we're going, he wants to go back to where we were.

Guys, come upstairs me said before bath time. Aric had gone upstairs first, Kellyn and I were making a slower ascension since Kellyn was climbing up on her own. This was followed by Aric help Mommy as he was pulling on my shirt trying to "help" me up the stairs.

Oh boy! accompanied by an arm pump. This is only used when Aric is extremely excited such as finding out I made him a peanut butter sandwich for dinner. I think this must've come from Meet the Robinsons.  I've been wanting to watch it again to confirm my suspicions.

Mommy, you okay? Huwt? Awic kiss. Aric will say this in regards to any bump, mole or imperfection on my skin. He also will say this if he runs into you or he thinks you might be injured in the slightest way.

Mommy, Awic clock icky. Showing me the clock he jut colored with a pen. Yes, he is now coloring on things he's not supposed to.

Bwess you. After a sneeze.

'Scuse me. After a burp. Hey, we're trying to raise a polite kid.

Oh no, Mommy wook! Usually said frantically as he is trying to get me to come look at whatever Kellyn is doing/getting into.

I not poopy, juss wet. No, you're poopy Aric. Ewww, gwoss! This conversation happens during diaper changes. It's usually reversed depending on whichever mess is being cleaned up.

Daddy at wowk. Mommy car owside. This cute "conversation" happened at Aric's bedroom window the other night. Aric was on tiptoe showing his two trucks the view down to our parking pad talking to them about what he did/didn't see.

I hold you. This is said anytime he wants to be picked up and carried around. He'll stand under you with arms outstretched.

No comments: