Monday, December 24, 2012

The Past Three Months

For the past three months I've been sewing, sewing and more sewing.  I've also been a wife and mother, but my regular cooking and cleaning schedules have been greatly disrupted.  Thankfully, my husband has been very understanding and taken on quite a bit extra to give me time to sew.

God has truly blessed with Fab Finishes.  I've been able to almost completely turn over my stock, which gives me the opportunity to make some changes to my Etsy store.  This next year instead of stocking bags in my closet, I can offer made to order items.  I would much rather do this than stock items that may or may not sell.  Fab will continue to be open after the first of the year.  I don't know if remaining a part of the store after the new year is the answer for me.  I am still prayerfully considering the decision. Whatever the decision, though, I am thankful God led me there in the first place.

On that note I leave you with some photos of what I've been making.

Massive amounts of cross-body bags.



Crib bedding:


 Tape measure bags:


 Pleated purses:


Flour sack towels:


Which left me with just enough time to whip up these backpacks for the kids:



 Now I'm going to enjoy some time with my family and maybe work on Aric's quilt.

No comments: