Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lately

I've let time slip by me again and haven't sat down to document any of it.  It's not that I don't think of things to share, but before I know it time has passed by and I don't know where to start.  I know it's bad when my husband complains that nothing new is going on in my life because I haven't blogged in 19+ days.

These photos sum up our lately:





It has been incredibly hot and dry this summer; almost too hot to go to the pool.  The kids and I have stayed indoors and tried to find activities to burn off excessive energy.  We haven't always been successful, and I feel like I'm trapped inside with a bunch of monkeys.  Some mornings I let the kids play outside before breakfast.  It's still cool and they think it's fun to be outside again.  Apparently, there's nothing more enjoyable than playing in the dog's water bucket before breakfast in your pajamas.

No comments: