Monday, March 19, 2012

Just Like Daddy

For awhile Aric has randomly asked to have his hair cut like Daddy's.  Ryan and I have resisted for multiple reasons.  Lately, after hearing multiple people refer to him as our daughter or a girl, we both realized that Aric did indeed need a haircut. 

When I took Aric to get his hair cut on Friday I went with the idea that he needed to have it cleaned up, reshaped and that it was probably time to cut it a bit shorter.  While watching his hair transform it struck me that I really didn't like what I was seeing, only because it makes my little boy look so much older.  

Before:


After:


Aric likes his haircut, because to him his haircut is just like Daddy's.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

The cut looks great on him! It is amazing how quickly a new cut can age a boy...it tears my heart up!