Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas... A Little Late

I know it's a week late, but Merry Christmas.  I think I have had some pretty good excuses for being late, though.  I've been working (even if it was only two days), moving, painting, cleaning, unpacking, enjoying the help and company of my aunt and still trying to be a wife and mother.

We "officially" moved into our new house on Dec 23rd.  (By officially I mean- we moved our beds.)  I spent most of the day on the 24th painting our living room.  However, we still made time to celebrate Christmas.

On Christmas Eve we had lasagna, which Ryan made, and opened our gifts.  On Christmas day we cleaned a little and played together.  In the evening we made fajitas and queso and had our first guest over- one of Ryan's coworkers who has no family in the area.  In all, I can say we had a really nice Christmas, especially since I didn't have to work this year.




No comments: