Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not Me! Monday, I Mean Tuesday

**No, I am not plagerizing like my dear husband accused me of. For the complete rules for Not Me! Mondays, you can go here.

I have not been thinking about doing this for awhile. My reason for not doing this is not because I keep forgetting to do it on Mondays. I have not entertained the idea of pre-writing this ahead of time so I can post this on time. I am not posting this on a Tuesday because I once again forgot to do it on a Monday. And I do not think of my life in terms of Not Me! Mondays.

I did not go to Wal-Mart shortly after waking up this morning to miss all of the crowds. I did not make said trip to Wal-Mart wearing the clothes I slept in underneath a zip up fleece and my husband’s wind pants, with no makeup on, uncombed hair and my child dressed in his pajamas. We always look put together. I did not say a little prayer on the way to Wal-Mart that I wouldn’t run in to anyone I knew, because I don’t worry about things like that!

I do not still wear my husband’s wind pants, the same wind pants that I stole when I was pregnant. I am not too lazy and cheap to go out and buy myself a pair of wind pants that fit me.

My child is not going through the separation anxiety stage. He is super-confident and self-assured and does not need to see another person all of the time.

I am not wasting my time writing this instead of taking a shower. I do not spend too much time on the computer!

No comments: