Saturday, November 2, 2013

Kindergarten Parade and Party

I didn't grow up acknowledging Halloween and I'm okay with that.  Ryan and I have made the decision to allow our children to participate in Trick or Treating and I'm okay with that.  It still strikes me as weird, though.  I'm just not used to it.

On Thursday I attended my first ever school Halloween party as a room mother.  I brought food and helped with the party.  It was fun to see Aric at school, interacting with his classmates.


The kids had a Halloween Parade through the school.  I was able to catch the tail end of it. It was fun to see the kids in costume and so excited about the parade.



After the parade, the kids came back and played games: toilet paper mummy wrap and hot pumpkin. 



The party was definitely a hit and I enjoyed being there with Aric.

No comments: