Wednesday, July 14, 2010

There's The Problem

This morning I had to take the kids to daycare while I attended training at work.  Normally I don't run into any of the other daycare parents because I drop my two off earlier than the others and in return pick them up earlier than the other kids.  This morning, since I dropped them off an hour later than usual, I ran into Biter's older sister and mom.  I'll admit I have a natural dislike for that family since their daughter bit mine.  I'm pretty non-confrontational, though, and tend to put on a good front even when I can't stand being around someone.

Biter's mom casually mentioned Kellyn getting bitten and gave a weak, half-hearted apology.  What really bothered me was this exchange:

Biter's Mom- "I really don't know what to do because she doesn't bite at home."

Biter's Older Sister- "She bit me on the nose the other day."

That right there is the problem.  You have no idea what is going on in your home.

No comments: